Monday, November 7, 2011

Thankful Day (should be 7)

I knew I would never be able to do each day.

Today I am so thankful for my coffee with God. It's our date. I know He is waiting to expose his love to ME. It's my most cherished time of the day. I don't know how there was a time in my life when I didn't meet with Him first. The things he whispers to me are just what I need to hear. Sometimes they are things that I need to share with my kids to help guide them. I am so thankful for my blue coffee mug, my bible, and my blanket. Each one making my date with Jesus, priceless.

3 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

You know I'm a complusive commentor. Your post today and mine for tomorrow (which I ironcially wrote this morning) is similar. Stay tuned. I loved this.

Aleatha said...

lol that's because great minds think a like!

Michelle said...

It's as if I can smell your coffee and hear the sweet words of our Savior, well said.