Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Thankful Day 2



Today I am going to brag on Taylor. Because you see today, she also bragged on me. She chose to give me the "mom of the year" award. She had an assignment for one of her classes where she had to give a two minute speech. I had the honor of reading her speech last night. Talk about bringing a tear to your eye. I had no idea I made such an impression on her.

She is so special. The time she spends showing her love to each one of us is something to be treasured. Her and Chase share no blood but yet in their hearts, they are brother and sister. Eleven years is a big gap between siblings. If you were to watch Taylor and Reese you would melt at the love they pass to each other.

I guess I would say today I am thankful for being friends with the most precious 17 yr old there is, my Taylor! Getting to be Taylor's (step) mom is an award all in its self.

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

I have to comment..we love Taylor too and like I told you in person..you've invested a good number of character notches in her wisdom belt. You are blessed to have each other.