Friday, November 25, 2011

I so wish I had pictures from tonight but sadly I don't.

Every year we go to the La Playa to see all the hot rods. I don't think we have missed a year yet. Eric and I love it. He loves to look at the vehicles and I love to people watch. You see it all, is an under statement. This year right off the bat Taylor spotted Matter. Yes, Matter. It was great! He looked like he was right out of the movie.

One of Reese's favorite was a huge, mac, daddy truck. This thing was over the top. It's doors didn't just open they lifted up like a Lamborghini. It had an incredible paint job on it. I would say this truck was more like a work of art.

Later in the evening Taylor and I got a good chuckle when we came up on a lady that was sitting in front of her car. Or was it a truck? Perhaps it was a motorcycle. Yep, she was that eccentric. I would describe her as a really bad Loretta Lynn.

On the way home Eric spotted the Hot Donuts sign. You know what we had for desert. Can you say Krispy Kreme? It was oh, so yummy.

Now we are all settling down on the couch to watch a movie.

What a great night! I truly have the best family.

2 comments:

Gabi Sven Julia and Carlos Oltersdorf said...

I can agree to that a 100%....thank you so much for sharing your family on a special day with us......

Gabi Sven Julia and Carlos Oltersdorf said...

I can agree to that a 100%....thank you so much for sharing your family on a special day with us......