My life is full of blended, blissful, chaos. I am married to my knight in shining armor. I am blessed to be the mommy of two hansome baby boys. I have one beautiful baby girl who is my bonus child. My life is the "new" all american family life.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Nock, Nock, who's there? . . . Changes . . . Changes who? . . . Change is coming for you!
This past month must have been some kind of joke. We have been slammed with one challenge after the other. Just a couple days a go I was totally defeated. In the moment all I could see was the bad and the fact that so much of our troubles were circling me. I might add, not just recent difficulties but challenges that have been dealt to us for the last two and a half years. Who am I kidding? The past, well let's just say, long time. The good news is I am allowing changes in my heart to take place.
As a "stay-at-home" mom I have learned many times over what humility means. But this passed month, perhaps the biggest lesson I have received is knowing that shame is a HUGE burden I don't need to carry. I must not be ashamed of who I am or where I am. If I don't like "it" I have to proactively make changes.
I am not only answering the door I am welcoming the changes that are taking places. Absolutely not because I think it is going to be easy but because I know this earth quake I have felt is a must.
Not only am I going to relax at the beautiful Atlantic Ocean I am going to exercise my spirit and my body at the beach every chance I get. One of the many ways I am going to leave my door open to change (I do believe a screen door, to my life, needs to be installed so the "bugs" don't come in as well *wink*).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love you! I'm glad we have special plans this summer too. As challenging as change is...we know we are in His hands.
Post a Comment