Everybody that knows me, knows I would love to have more babies. I just can't seem to talk Eric into it. What is the next best thing? Well for me a puppy. I am a total dog lover. My husband is too. That is our major weakness. The plan was NO more dogs until one goes. Because we already have two pit bulls. (which are the GREATEST dogs)
Taylor is turning 16 this Wednesday. CRAZY. I am a (step) mom to a 16 year old. Well the only thing Tay loves more than God is pitbulls. What can I say she has good taste. Eric and I have been trying to figure out something to get her that would be a total WOW gift. Let me just tell you she was wowed. Taylor is a lot like Eric in the since that she doesn't express much emotion. That baby girl was thrilled. The puppy was a sucess.
The thing is Taylor is only here on the weekends. We are blessed because we do get her almost every weekend, all weekend. But that leaves the puppy to be taken care of by yours truely. Which is no big deal because we have Jetty who is still a pup. And since it doesn't look like the are any babies in my near future, I will just love all over my new baby girl. Reality is all 3 dogs are mine. I just let everyone else think they are theirs. lol
Here on the facts on my little girl. She is a pitbull, 8 wks old, and her name is Marina. Taylor did name her. Great name!
2 comments:
You are crazy!! But I too love animals and so that makes you a good crazy! What a sweet puppy- we need to come visit. And I spoke with Bethie about you- seems like you two are kindof family :-)
YES you need to come over. No joke I almost called you this morning. Chase has a little garden going and he needs to know what to do about some of the plants. When you have a free moment we would love to see you.
Post a Comment