My life is full of blended, blissful, chaos. I am married to my knight in shining armor. I am blessed to be the mommy of two hansome baby boys. I have one beautiful baby girl who is my bonus child. My life is the "new" all american family life.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
It is a GREAT day to be alive
Well I started my day off taking in a new little girl. Oh my I don't think they get any more adorable. She is the little girl of a guy I grew up with. We lived across the street from each other. My brother and him were best friends growing up. It was a wonderful morning. The boys and I played with little miss and we even got our school done. Now the boys are playing outside and having a blast being brothers. Chase is digging a hole with the water hose. It is as deep as his arm and Reese keeps going over and putting a kink in the hose. They are having so much fun just being in the beautiful fresh air. The dogs are loving their time outside today as well. Although I don't love my yard being dug up by them, I must say they are having a blast as well. It is the simple things in life that I love the best. Ah the good life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ohhh it was so fun catching up! I'm so proud of your writing. I'm inspired now! got to get to it!
Post a Comment