Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Rock'n God

You know the song "My God is and Awesome God"? Well here is my version, My God is a Rock'n God!! I am constantly amazed at how wonderful He is. He moves our mountains for us all the time. We just have to be ready to see it and believe it.

Right now my family is being faced with a huge mountain. A mountain I have NO idea how we are going to climb. And so I have to believe HE alone will move my mountain. As you know in the past I have asked ya'll to lift Chase up in prayer. Well my friends I am asking more than ever please go to the throne for my little man.

I have to be honest and say say right now I really want to be spilling my guts and throwing a pity party for myself. I want to snap my fingers and have all "this" be done. But I am holding tight to my shield of faith!

Some things that I would like to share with you are: hold tight to the ones you love, cherish every moment, and live life for all its worth. I know these are things we have all heard or read before. But now more than ever before in my life I am learning just what all this means.

So, after saying that I am going to enjoy the moment that I have before me to enjoy! And again I ask you to please pray for our entire family!!

3 comments:

Superhero Mom said...

Hold tight to your shield my friend. Corrie Ten Boom said "Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to an all-knowing God." Aleatha...he is ALL-Knowing! He has Chase and your whole family in the palm of His hand...I know because I place you all there every single day, and I am trusting! I love you so much and am so glad that we are journeying together!

Michelle said...

Praise the Lord for your testimony as you look at this mountain.
WhenI think of mtns I think of what the Apostle paul said in 2 Cor 4:17-18 "These hard times are small potatoes compared to the coming good times, the lavish celebration prepared for us. There's far more here than meets the eye. The things we see now are here today gone tomorrow. But the things we can't see now will last forever." (Mess)
Praying for you!

Aleatha said...

Thank you so much for your encouragement and prayers!!