Yeah baby! I love a break but I love the familiar even better. We started our day off with a yummy southern breakfast, grits and sausage. With full tummies we jumped into school with 6 feet. Yes, 6! Reese did so well today. It was a day I had pictured in my head for a long time. He was able to be a pre-schooler today. He played, laughed, went for a bike ride, and we actually did constructive schooling on my terms. And to his surprise,he liked it. Thank you God.
I learned a lesson today myself. When you put God first everything really will fall into place. I don't know how many times I have tried learning this truth but I know it has been a lot! I just hope I have really learned it! I loved my time with MY heavenly father today.
As for Chase, what a man! That pretty much sums up his day. He did great in every area. He listen, tried his best, and was a blessing in so many ways. He really stepped it up so I was able to give a little more time to Reese. I am planning on a great evening as well. I have a delicious roast waiting in the crock pot for dinner. Can you say YUM? I know I can. Then off to Grapple and then basketball practice. Fun in the cold-winter!
1 comment:
I'm so proud of all of this blogging. It seems when you are blogging, I can hardly get to my computer and when I blog you are inundated!! So funny! Anyway, just wanted you to know that I'm all caught up and you inspire me to spend some more time on my blog....after this weekend (I've got Bagels & Blessings on my brain!) Love you lots and I'm so glad we are doing LIFE together!!!!
Post a Comment