Sunday, October 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

I have been sick for about a week now.  Unfortunatley I seem to be getting worse and not  better.  I can't even blame this sickness on my kids, I am the only one with it.  UGH . . .
In the grand scheme of things being sick was a blessing in desguise.  I didn't have the energy to get out and socialize much so we stuck around the house.

Last weekend I found a shelf at the thrift store that spurred on a bathroom transformation.  We had some left over paint from Chase's room so we added a little left over white we had and made a nice grey.  I tossed in a cheap little picture I found and added a dollar store special with a little plant in it.  Well, any way, I am liking it. 

My hubby touched up some paint on the outside of the house AND today he taught for  Reese's cub scout meeting.  He did so good!!!  I am so blessed to have a man stand by my side that believes in being there for our kids.  Then to top it all of he stopped by and grabbed a pizza for dinner tonight so I didn't have to cook. 

Life is good!!

I have pictures but I haven't down loaded them onto the computer yet and I am to worn out to get up.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yes being sick can be a blessing and does keep us home and STILL. Hope you get better soon.