Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Moving

The day has come. Way, let me say that again, way faster than I ever thought possible. I woke up this morning, started my day and around 9:30 or so I decided to check my email. That is when I was informed that the closing on my house we are living in now will be Monday. Yes, this coming Monday, the 21st. That gives me 6 well now 5 days to get my whole house pack and moved into a storage unit. But I have to tell you God has just knocked my socks off. You see about a month ago I started packing. Even though a month ago we had no idea if the bank would even except the offer that was made on our house. But never mind that I was trusting Him. I decided I would just take my time and really go through everything. I went through my pictures and closets and cabinets. Well you get the idea. And as I went through these things I packed what I could. Another amazing thing is I have collected a ton of boxes. It looks like we should have enough to pack the rest of the house. Can I just tell you again that I am in total awe of my God? You see my life has opened my eyes to trusting in my savior like never before. I have been blessed to be apart of a great group of women for a few months now. We have study two amazing women of the bible, Ruth and Esther. Things the Holy Spirit has expressed to me during these weeks has given me such strength in knowing that my path is in His hands. And for that I am so greatful. Another cool twist in all of this is we will be staying at my Dad's until we can finalize our house. You see we didn't even talk for over a year. And it wasn't until just a month or so ago that we began talking again. Well it may have been 2 months now. Any way I just love how God works. So I will keep you all posted on the move.

1 comment:

Allison Reynolds said...

When I was reading Daniel to the kids the other day, it talked about how God moved on Daniel's behalf and closed the mouth of each lion because Daniel trusted God. That spoke volumes to me...because I want Him to move on my behalf.