Saturday, June 12, 2010

Do you know what you have?


Please stop and look into the eyes of your children and let them know just how much you love them. And then take the time to tell God how thankful you are that he has given you each of your gifts. You never know when something you have today could be taken from you.

As a mom I never even entertained the idea of having my children not being with me. But I now have to fight for my precious baby boy to stay in my care. Which is absolutely absurd. But it is what I have to do.

I ask you again to please lift my family up in prayer. Chases dad is wanting to have primary custody of Chase and he wants him back in public school. This was all brought to my attention Friday, bright and early in the morning. At 6:30 am to be exact. I was served papers. We are now having to try and find away to financial obtain an attorney and begin a process that will take months to resolve.

So, in the mean time thank God for your freedoms you have!

1 comment: