Friday, September 12, 2008

Homeschooling is awsome baby!


OK for those of you who know Chase, knows he does not like to read. Well I have recently been catching him in all kinds of books. Reading any word that is in front of him long enough and I am loving it. I have had some people in my life that disagree with me homeschooling Chase. I took a giant leap of faith when I decided to home school him. I am fully convinced that if he was still in school we would still be struggling to have him read anything. Now he is even convincing Reese to let him read to him. Of course Reese is loving the fact that his big brother is wanting to do something with him. Another great thing about homeschooling your kids, they actually interact with each other. Yeah!

1 comment:

Superhero Mom said...

Ok. So I am a habitual commenter! I have to second that notion regarding homeschooled children! Got to love it!